vendredi 5 juillet 2013

Camille in Venice Beach!

 Today was a great day! ( Well like everyday since I'm in L.A. lol)  We finished school at noon, like every friday, so my friend Marine and I decided to go spend some time at Venice Beach. We decided to rent bicycles in Santa Monica and get to Venice to meet my friend Virginie from Montreal. It was just an amazing ride!

 (I'm sick so that's why I'm wearing a hoodie!!)

 Santa Monica Pier




 My friend Marine on her cute vintage bic...

We had the chance to go see the famous skate park in Venice Beach ( yes the one in Wiz Khalifa's video). Even if I'm not a huge skate fan, it was pretty impressive to see these folks doing their things!!


After seeing the show we went to the beach where we met my friend Virginie and her boyfriend Jo...


 The cheezy picture was a necessity! lol





And then I followed Emadou's recommendation and went to the famous Venice Canal! Emadou you were right it is amazing! I will buy a house there one day! LOL! For those who don't know what it is, it's a canal crossing Venice, surronded by beautiful little houses and cute gardens. It's really lovely!








Trying to be natural! lol






 Exotic garden...
 


 On our way back






Santa Monica Pier view





We ended that beautiful day in a cute little restaurant near the beach in Santa Monica. Organic salad and homemade lemonade...










2 commentaires: